Infertility is the inability of the woman to conceive and carry a full-time pregnancy. The infertility complications among individuals is increasing normally, which might be due to sedentary lifestyle, environmental factors, overweight, age, and use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, heredity, hormonal imbalance, increased pesticides and chemical usage, multiple miscarriages, and certain underlying medical conditions. Ayurveda offers a variety of treatments to manage infertility issues. Explore the science behind the Ayurveda and get your infertility issues treated naturally. Let’s read through the article and find out a few causes of infertility, how stress affects infertility, fertility-boosting diets, and a few ayurvedic treatments. Read through the article, and learn more about it.
What are the major causes of infertility?
There are several factors which can interrupt your ovulation cycle and a few of them are listed below:
- Poor nourishment
- Accumulation of toxins
- Environmental toxins
- Certain spices
- Intake of salty foods
- Fallopian tube diseases
Whatever the conditions you may be going through, there are a lot of Ayurvedic remedies which can help to improve the health and increase the chance of pregnancy. But all you need to do is the correct intake of medicines along with good lifestyle practices are the best holistic approach for improved fertility and for bringing down any infertility-related issues.
How stress can increase infertility ratio?
Stress is not the only option, which can cause infertility in you. But, due to a stressful situation, you may be invited with unhealthy habits, which may affect your ovary. As we all know stress can affect both internally and externally, managing is utmost important. Yes! It’s the only way to reboot the system and hence following the right treatment through Ayurveda reduces the impact of the overall health and well-being. The below-mentioned are a few factors that can cause infertility:
- Having too many caffeinated drinks
- Lack of physical activity
- Spicy foods
Fertility Boosting Diets:
Consuming a wide variety of foods is essential to receive nutrients to boost immunity. Yes! Nutrition plays a major role during infertility treatment. Adhering to a good diet as recommended by the physician is a must along with your regular ayurvedic medicines for improving the fertility. So, here are lists of foods that you need to include in your diet:
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Dried fruits like raisins, figs, and dates
- Soaked almonds or walnuts
- Whole grains
- Milk and dairy products
- Date or mango milkshake
- Vitamin E and C-rich foods
- Increase the intake of protein-rich foods through the fish
- Foods rich in zinc
- Selenium rich foods
- Add a multivitamin to your diet. Never take it without the doctor’s concern. If your doctor prescribes any multivitamin tablet then order them from any trusted online pharmacy store in India and avail amazing medicine discount on every order you place.
What are the most common herbs available to treat infertility?
Here we have listed a few herbs for treating male and female infertility issues:
- Shatavari – Shatavari is one of the best herbs used by the females to strengthen the uterus.
- Lodhra: Intake of Lodhra helps to stimulate and boost follicle-stimulating hormones (FSH) and luteinising hormone (LH) both of which plays a key role during the reproduction process.
- Ashoka: Ashoka is one of the best uterine tonics. It helps to strengthen the uterus, supports a healthy flow, regularizes menstruation, and promotes endometrial tissue and healthy ovary.
Herbs for Male Infertility:
Here we have listed out a few herbs for male infertility:
Shatavari: Shatavari increases healthy sperm count, improves testosterone levels, reduces oxidative stress, boosts sperm fluids, and thereby corrects impotency in males.
Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha boosts fertility in men. It improves sperm count, sexual performance, and balances sex hormones in the body.
Above are a few herbs that help boost fertility and immunity. So, if you are facing infertility issues, consult the Ayurvedic doctor as treating holistically may be the right choice for you. If medicines are prescribed, order your ayurvedic medicines from a reliable online medicine site and get them delivered at your doorstep.